STOP MISSOULA: STOPTHE FCC LINE CHARGE INCREASE, PHONE RATE HIKES
Dear Customer, Dear Reporter, Dear Politician, Dear Business owner.
The FCC is involved in a cover-up right before your very eyes. There is a plan called "The Missoula Intercarrier Compensation Plan" that will increase your local phone service greatly. It will:
1) FILE COMMENTS WITH THE: DEADLINE: FEB. 1st, 2007
CALL THE SENATE COMMERCE COMMITTEE
WHAT TO SAY?
1) DON"T LET THE FCC RAISE THE FCC LINE CHARGE TO $10.00 WITHOUT AUDITS
2) NO INCREASES TO THE UNIVERSAL SERVICE FUND WITHOUT AUDITS.
3) NO NEW FEES!
4) TELL THE FCC TO STOP CALLING IT "MISSOULA" AND DO SOMETHING A CUSTOMER CAN UNDERSTAND. TELL PEOPLE YOU"RE RAISING RATES>
5) RENAME THE FCC LINE CHARGE
6) MAKE THE FCC PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF LOW VOLUME USERS AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE.
7) AUDIT THE PHONE COMPANIES' BOOKS FOR MISSING EQUIPMENT.
TO READ: Teletruth's Missoula Intercarrier Compensation http://www.teletruth.org/docs/TeletruthMissoula.doc
To READ: The Missoula Plan by the Phone Companies, even though it's incomprehensible, even to experts -- Notice how they cover over the real impact -- Raising rates. http://www.teletruth.org/docs/missoulaplancharts.pdf
To Read Teletruth's previous Complaints about the FCC Line Charge:
To READ MORE about Teletruth''s Phone Bill Work http://www.newnetworks.com/phonebillissues.htm